The Lumbar Decompression Belt is perfect for anyone who wants to feel more comfortable and protect the health of their lower back. this belt is also great for hernia prevention.
Its simple design is very easy to use. Simply place the belt around your waste and use the pump to secure it to your body.
The belt is made from high-quality, breathable material that won't cause sweating or skin irritation.
Such a simple solution for lower back health and comfort!
The Lumbar Decompression Belt is on SALE!
Belt can be used for:
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
- Lower back discomfort
- Defers weight off the spine
- Decompresses the lower back area to promote healing
- Reduces pressure on pinched nerves
- encourages nutrient flow to the spine
- Aids in strengthening core and back muscles
How to Use:
- Wearing the belt against the skin directly or with loose-fitting clothing.
- While wearing the belt between the lower rib cage and hip, attach the belt firmly.
- Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump.
- The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of the belt are fully inflated.
- It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time. Gradually extend the wear time if no problems occur.
- Item Type: Braces & Supports
- Effect: Release Pain From Illness
- Function: Back Brace Support
- Item: Back Support Belt
- Colour: Beige
- Material: leather
- Size: Length of traction belt: 130cm
- Before Inflation Width: 13cm (5.1 inch)
- After Inflation Width: 20cm (7.9 inch)
- Length of extension belt: 25.0cm
- 1 x Lumbar Decompression Belt
- 1 x Hand air pump
- 1 x Extend belt
- 1 x User manual